terça-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2013

VÍDEO: Instant Crush - Daft Punk feat. Julian Casablancas

É nessa vibe que começo o dia. Daft Punk [com os vocais de Julian Casablancas (The Strokes)], lançou recentemente o clipe de "Instant Crush", mostrando uma história de amor entre dois bonecos de cera num museu.. Confira.




"You used me once, you fled, looking, it was dark
You made an offer for it, then you ran off
I got this picture of us kids in my head
And all I hear is the last thing that you said

'I listened to your problems
Now listen to mine'
I didn't want to anymore, oh oh oh

And we will never be alone again
'Cause it doesn't happen every day
Kinda counted on you being a friend
Can I give it up or give it away.." ♪



postado por Bruno Souza.
Terça, 17 de dezembro de 2013. 10:00




Postar um comentário

 
Copyright © 2013 LADO B. - Traduzido Por: Templates Para Blogspot
Design by FBTemplates | BTT